Home » Information » 01. Terms & Conditions
Site information and ..........
Terms and Conditions
ABOUT THE COASTAL KOI SITE.
During the building of Coastal-Koi we have tried to achieve an uncomplicated and easy to navigate site.
The main index is divided into the Main Categories linking to clearly defined departments.
The departments are designated to either a familiar item or manufacturer.
The Price you see in our shop department is fully inclusive of V.A.T. With free Shipping on most items over ?40.00. Any variation from this policy will be notified within the product department prior to check out.
By joining the COASTAL KOI members club you will and enjoy the benefit of a :-
*************************** MEMBERS 5% DISCOUNT ***************************
The practice nowadays of offering free shipping on orders over a certain amount is fairly common.
At present we generally offer this on the majority of orders over 40.00, hence when your basket total at checkout is at this level
it will automatically adjust and remove this surcharge. Currently set at 5.95 on orders below 40.00
A few (unduly large or excessively heavy items) can be impossible to include, and it might be necessary to add a surcharge when processing your order. You will however be informed during shopping prior to adding the item to your basket if it might incur a shipping surcharge.
Our present courier is of excellent capabilities including the transport of fish. They operate the following policy for delivery:
Deliveries will require a signature. If an attempted delivery fails and no instruction left for the driver a card will be left with a number to ring to arrange a further free delivery.
Please note any package that is despatched via a courier generally goes out and arrives 95% of the time the next working day, but next day delivery is by no means 100% guaranteed by us or by the courier this applies to paid or free shipments,due to unforeseen circumstances ie heavy traffic ,busier times of the year and road traffic accidents etc etc.
We reserve the right to dispatch certain items direct from our suppliers this reflects our policy of keeping overall cost to you as low as possible, but might mean an order arrives in two or more consignments depending on the size of the order.
Our aim is to dispatch purchases within 24 hours. Whenever there is a possibility items might take a little longer we will always endeavour to keep you informed.
Receipt and signing for your order is very important and certain things have to be considered.
1. If on arrival you cannot be certain that no damage has taken place in transit, please Sign as Unchecked
2. We are unable to accept responsibility for damage if the goods have been signed for and accepted in *Good Condition*.
Koi Deliveries Conditions
Koi are transported by our Experienced Fish carrier with a late pickup one day and a before 10 oclock delivery the next.
All quaratined fish are thoroughly checked prior to dispatch
They are double bagged with oxygen. A small dose of Ebagin is also added to help your new arrivals to have had a stress free journey.
We always take the upmost care of your new fish prior to their departure, but once they have left our premises all risks must pass to the Purchaser / Receiver.
Coastal Koi General Terms and Conditions
1. All goods remain the property of Coastal Koi until paid in full.
2. All goods carry manufactures guarantee and warranties.
3. Damages, shortages or faulty goods should be notified within 24 hrs
4. Coastal Koi reserves the right to repair or replace faulty or damaged goods.
5. Under no circumstances should any goods be returned without prior arrangements.
6. RETURNS: Notification of impending return must be made within Seven (7) working days of receipt of the your item.
BY TELEPHONE PLEASE 01485 544284 . Mon ? Fri (10 ? 5)
Returns are accepted up to (28) days from delivery. We recommend recorded signed for or a courier service is used.
Buyer to pay for RETURN POSTAGE if the item has been correctly described and purchased in error.
We will pay for RETURN POSTAGE if the item has been incorrectly described or the wrong item sent
Any item purchased in error or is returned unwanted without any faults a 10% restocking charge will be applied and deducted from any refund along with a shipping charges incurred by Coastal Koi.
IMPORTANT NOTE: this does not in any way effect your statutory rights.
7. English law applies on all transactions.
8. Coastal Koi denies any liability for any consequential loss or damaged or faulty items, delay in despatch or delays by carriers.
8. All goods contained in the website may differ slightly from the published photos.
10. Coastal Koi reserves the right to change prices without notification.
E & OE.
Basket total: £0.00